Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship! 

I shall not want = That's Supply! 

He makes me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest!

He leads me beside still waters = That's Refreshment! 

He restores my soul = That's Healing! 

He leads me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance! 

For His name sake = That's Purpose!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's Testing! 

I will fear no evil = That's Protection! 

For you are with me = That's Faithfulness! 

Your rod and you staff comfort me = That's Discipline! 

You prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies = That's Hope! 

You anoint my head with oil = That's Consecration! 

My cup runs over = That's Abundance! 

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = That's Blessing ! 

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Security! 

Forever = That's Eternity! 

Face it, the Lord is crazy about you. 




No comments:

Homily for the Twenty-fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B

Faith Opens The Door, Love Keeps You In The House Rev. Marcel Divine Emeka Okwara, CSsR Homily for the Twenty-fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time...